Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Looking Ahead

As the 2008-09 school year at Ripon winds down, I'm excited by the promise of the 2009 mountain bike season. While we're losing three seniors to graduation, we've already picked up two promising freshmen and a few current Ripon students who have come out of the woodwork to flesh out next year's roster.

While one of my best possible female recruits has opted to go elsewhere, I'm still holding out hope that one more top male prospect will decide on Ripon in the coming days.

I'll be sure to share more details about our promising young team soon. For now, let me tease you with a sneak peek at our 2009-10 jersey. Inspired by the Kenda Titus Hayes MTB Team jerseys of 2008, I adapted the look for the Ripon Red Hawks. I've already received great feedback from the team who are excited to once again wear one of the best looking kits in the Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference.

No comments:

USA Cycling Collegiate News

USA Cycling News Headlines

USA Cycling Mountain News